Discover more from Hype or Hodl
Weekend Links - Saturday 5th Feb 2022
Lots of links this week:
Right click to save for NFTs. I don't agree with this criticism. Plagarism and pirating of content has been around a long time. Yes, you can right click and save, but it's the same thing as using a copyrighted image in a presentation -not recommended.
2. Valuing Bitcoin and Eth. From Pinotio.com
3. Analogy between different cities and blockchains. I think Celo would maybe be a big city in Vietnam.
4. Interesting story about a DAO that owns a group of Bored Apes (BTW, sales of Bored Apes were greater than movie theatres last year...).
5. Vitalik's article on tokens that can't be transferred. Soulbound.
6. Ether transaction fees are now partially burned - a kind of dividend to Eth owners:
Read more about EIP 1559 which brought this in here.
Look at Ryan Allis' spreadsheet here that prices ETH.